Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Accomplishment

Tonight I was playing around with Microsoft Word and remembered that I knew how to convert things into a PDF File. I went through my Grandma's Blog and copied and pasted every Blog she wrote into separate word documents going by the month and year and converted it to a PDF File so I can make copies for a scrapbook and whomever may want a copy as well. I feel so accomplished I did this.I also made a cover page to go with it and I love it.
Next on my list is to go through every single picture I have and scan them to my computer and put into files. Seeing as I am looking for a job with no luck so far might as well get things organized so I do not have 50 totes of pictures to carry around, might as well have them on the computer for easier access.

I need to get the photos from my Grandpa that were in a scrapbook of my Grandma's as I do not have any of those photos. Let's hope he will let me go get copies of all of them soon.

Well that is it for today I will write more tomorrow or in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment